As a developer, I understand the perfect User interface should look good and work even better, alongside my clients, I uncover problems and solve them. In short, i create bolder online experiences.
Every project starts with insight and ends with user. My Job is to align the two. These is where form meets functions and creates Experiences.
- Developed creative solutions for challenging client requirements while working in cross functional team settings, explain technical needs and provide training across departments.
· Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mockups.
· Used AngularJS for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
· Designed CSS based page layouts that are uniform on all screens throughout the application, cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
· Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
· Used AngularJS to create a Single Page Application (SPA) for the gift card module along with routers, filters, custom directives and controllers.
· My most recent effort was using jQuery, Bootstrap and jQuery in a Play framework to render responsive pages was responsible for developing responsive web pages using techniques like Bootstrap.
· Developed jQuery methods to support the dynamic nature of the web-site elements like navigation, animation buttons and icons etc.
· Used Angular Http service extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
· Involved in using jQuery Validation Plug-in for client-side validation.
· Worked with JASMINE in testing and performed Unit testing and execution testing utilizing JUNIT.
· Interacted with business and quality assurance teams to deliver the final product within deadline period.
· Worked closely with UX team, product, marketing to create specs and Designed mockups using Photoshop.
· Adopted waterfall methodology to develop the project.
· Developed questionnaires template using HTML input types.
· Used CSS media types to make the website responsive and mobile first.
· Used jQuery to get the Client-side elements effect Hide, Show, Event-Handling and DOM manipulation.
· Built Dynamic jQuery progress bar to inform user the questionnaire completion progress.
· Optimized the page loading performance and code structure adjustment.
· Used AJAX to send questionnaire result to back-end server.
· Solved Cross browser problems against different browsers.
· Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
· Used SVN as version control tool.
J-Query, Angular.js, Express.js,
Backbone.js, Ajax, JSON, Angular JS
MONGODB, SQL Server,
My SQL, ORACLE 11g